Please donate

Turn off your pop-up blocker - Help support Inhibition Music
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For the last fourteen years I have been running this website in order to inform the music-lovers of Surrey and the bordering counties about all the FREE live music, as a public service and to teach myself web design and creativity.


It takes a great deal of time to trawl the internet/newpapers/magazines and personally visit all the venues and collate all the information and display it in a user-friendly format. Yes, it has been enjoyable, and I've met so many entertaining and multi-talented people, and heard some wonderful music, but I really don't know how much longer I can continue to run the site, just using my limited petty-cash budget. I'm just one man, I have no corporate backing, with inexhaustable funds. So if you love reading the site, and want it to develop, or you feel that you have benefited from using the INHIBITION Website to find out about local bands, or venues, or find gigs then please give a donation to help with running the site. It is simple and secure, Click on the PayPal button, in the top right hand corner to make a donation to INHIBITION from a PayPal Account or by Credit/Debit card. Alternatively I can accept cash or cheque donations in person, if you see me at a gig. All the advertisemnts have been vetted by Google and even if you don't read the website that opens, they will still pay me.
filler
Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions - E-mail

No comments:

Post a Comment